The SA-22 is sure to become your favorite plinker and varmint rifle. It is lightweight and easy to carry on a hunt”” and easy to load for a day of plinking at the range. Perhaps the most interesting feature is the ability to take the rifle down into two parts – the buttstock and receiver and the forearm and barrel – for storage or to simplify cleaning.
- Receiver – Steel, Takedown design, Polished blued finish, Scroll Engraving
- Barrel – Polished blued finish, Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Action – Autoloading, Bottom ejection, Tubular magazine, Crossbolt safety
- Stock – Gloss finish American Walnut, Checkered
- Features – Adjustable sights with gold bead front
Warning: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to the State of California to cause birth defects, reproductive harm and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposures.